Shabushi strictly follow the rules and regulations put out by the public heath department for the safety of our customers, employees, and the overall community, so that the city of Los Angeles can beat COVID-19 as soon as possible
1. Temperature checks every single employee along with other precautionary measures.
2. All employees must wear gloves, masks, face shields, along with protective coverings at all time when working.
3. Plates, silverware, and all eating utensils will be carefully clean every time after it is used. Then immediately put into a plastic covering.
4. Social distancing will strictly be enforced inside and in front of the restaurant.
5. All tables will be cleaned and alcohol wiped right after every use including shared places like the bathroom, doorknobs, etc.
1. Make a reservation and confirm the date and time on our website.
2. Arrive a little earlier than the appointed time.
2.1 Allow us to check your temperature.
2.2 Order your food before taking a seat. You may order the food online (Scan the QR Code with your phone to be redirected to our website) or use our disposable menu.
2.3 Patiently wait outside until your food is ready, in which our staff will call your name then escort you to your table.
3. Please sanitize your hand with hand gel provided to you at the front.
4. We only allow up to 4 customers per table. And if you would like us to put a plastic divider between the hot pots because you came with a non-family member or someone not in your household, please feel free to tell us.
With this phase of “Adapting to the New Normal”, Shabushi would like to offer three types of services.
Done-in: Shabushi is famous for its Shabu-Shabu and authentic Japanese style sauces that can’t be found anywhere else in L.A. There is also a variety of sushi and Japanese foods, along with ice cold beer, boba teas and many other drinks.
Togo or Delivery: you may order through many applications. You may see our menu on Postmates, Grubhubs, and Delivery.com
Grab N’ Go: Shabushi’s newest service. We now have a huge variety of meal pack Thai and Japan food that taste great and doesn’t break the bank. Chilling in a temperature regulated shelf, waiting for you to conveniently take it home. This includes Hainan Chicken and Rice, Stewed Pork Leg with Rice, Shrimp-Paste Fried Rice, Chicken with Yellow Rice (Chicken Biryani), Steamed Rice Noodles with Pork & Spices, Pad Thai, and etc. Along with many desserts and boba teas.